- SOFT LIGHT - Himalayan rock salt lamps make a stunning addition to any room, casting a soft glow to warm the area. The glow of this sublime salt lamp globe shows a deeper, darker red, this owing to its origins deep in the Himalayan salt mines.
- UNIQUE CRYSTAL - Each lamp comes with a one-of-a-kind, Himalayan natural crystal which has been hand-mined deep in the Himalayan Mountains.
- CLEAN AIR - Salt crystal is a natural air purifier. When lit, this lamp will emit negative ions that fight against the positively charged particles that make you feel congested and worn out.
- PRETTY PIECE - Source Our Salt through deep excavation The Cylinder Natural Salt Lamp is a beautiful color, which adds a wonderful element to any space. The wooden base contrasts the crystal nicely and makes both a stylish and sturdy foundation. And while it comes with a 14 watt bulb, this natural crystal salt lamp can accommodate up to 40 watts
- CLEANER AIR - Salt crystal is a natural air purifier. Once the candle is lit, the holder will emit negative ions that fight against the positively charged particles that make you feel congested and exhausted.
Natural Salt Lamp Cylinder Lamp Includes Wooden Base - Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp with Dimmer Cord and Bulb. Make these absolutely radiant Himalayan rock salt lamps the centerpiece of any room, casting a gentle glow that will add warmth and splendor to any room. These hymalain pink salt lamps are culled from exquisite Himalayan natural crystals hand-mined deep in the Himalayan Mountains; thus lending the lamps a mineral rich red glow. As an added bonus, this brand of salt crystal purifies the air. When illuminated, this lamp will release negative ions that combat positively charged particles that can result in fatigue and congestion. Beauty is another byproduct of The Cylinder Salt Lamp, which suffuses a radiant glow atop a pure wooden base; offering both the style and contrast needed for exquisite home decor. Every handcrafted lamp comes complete with a 15-watt bulb (but can accommodate up to a 3,5,10-watt bulb), ON and OFF switch, and electric cord.